Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer regarding Website :
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site and that it is functioning properly, the-gunhunter cannot accept any liability or responsibility for any improper operation of the site (including any associated software) or for any reliance placed on the site’s content by any person.
The “the-gunhunter Content” refers to the contents, design, and materials of the Site, as well as any materials sent to you via email or other means in conjunction with the Site. These elements are all the property of the-gunhunter.
The-Gunhunter reserves the right to impose limitations on the use and accessibility of the Site as well as to suspend, alter, modify, add, or remove any of the elements of the Site that are currently available. Without previous notice, all prices and availability are subject to change.
- I am currently at least 18 years old (21 in Florida) if I’m buying rifle ammo or a rifle, or at least 21 if I’m buying handgun ammunition or a handgun.
- The-gunhunter is not breaking any local, state, or federal laws by providing ammo or a firearm to me or my preferred Federal Firearms Licensed Store (FFL).
- I am not currently facing an indictment and have never been found guilty in a court of law of a crime carrying a sentence of more than a year in jail.
- I’m not running from the law in any way.
- I don’t utilize illegal substances or have a drug addiction.
- I have not been adjudicated as mentally ill and I have not been committed to any mental institution of any kind.
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien.
- I have never been nor am I expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions of any kind.
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship.
- I am currently not subject to any restraining order.
- I have never been nor am I expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor or felony crime of domestic violence.
- I will use products purchased from Guns Valley for lawful purposes only.
Shipping Restrictions for Firearms, Ammunition and Magazines:
- the-gunhunter does not ship outside the continental United States.
- The following additional restrictions apply:
- We cannot ship ammunition to PO boxes.
Order Cancellation by the-gunhunter:
the-gunhunter reserves the right to cancel any order. In the event that we need to cancel your order for any reason, you will receive a full refund of the amount of the purchase.
Agreement to Indemnify and Defend for Misrepresentation
In the event that any of the above statements are determined to be untrue, I agree to indemnify and defend Amdep Holdings, LLC (DBA the-gunhunter), and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.
Assumption of Shipping Liability
the-gunhunter ships through USPS (Non Ammo items). Once your product is received by the shipping carrier, you will automatically assume all responsibility for its safe transit to your delivery address and thereafter. You also agree to hereby explicitly release Gunhunter from all liability and responsibility thereafter.
Release of Liability and Agreement to Indemnify and Defend
Gunhunter is a retailer of dangerous products. By placing an order with the-gunhunter, I explicitly agree to release gunhunter and Amdep Holdings, LLC from any and all liability arising from or related to the products purchased to include but not limited to the use of the product, the storage of the product, and the transportation of the product. I also acknowledge that I alone am responsible for how the product is used by me and by any other party. In the event that any other party files a claim of any kind against Amdep Holdings, LLC, I will indemnify and pay to defend Amdep Holdings, LLC (DBA Gunhunter), and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.
Errors and Omissions
While Gunhunter makes every effort to have accurate and complete information on our site, including but not limited to pricing, availability, and product features, we occasionally make mistakes. Customer agrees that they will not hold Gunhunter liable for such mistakes or omissions and acknowledges that orders may be canceled after the fact due to errors or omissions. See “Order Cancellation by gunhunter” for more information.
In the event that I choose to file a complaint against Amdep Holdings, LLC or any of its owners, agents, officers, or employees, I agree that such a complaint must be filed within a court located in Palm Beach County, Florida. I agree that any complaints filed within any other jurisdiction shall be immediately terminated and moved to a court within Palm Beach County, Florida and I agree to reimburse Amdep Holdings, LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees for any costs they may each incur in defending against the complaint or effecting its removal until such time that the complaint is properly filed within a court located within Palm Beach County, Florida.
Gunhunter Mobile Terms & Conditions
By subscribing to each of Gunhunter mobile messaging programs, you agree to receive auto-dialed marketing messages (text messages) to the telephone number used at the time of opt-in and have met the minimum age requirement of 18 years old. Message frequency may vary. Message and data rates may apply. Consent is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. Terms & Conditions are subject to change. The mobile carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.